Welcome to the APC Dayschool!
With over 20 years of service to the community, the APC Dayschool offers half day classes for children ages 18 months-5 years of age. Our dedication to excellence ensures a quality education in a Christian environment.
Registration is ongoing for the 2015-2016 school year
Lottery registration for the 2016-2017 school year is January 14, 2016
Parent's Morning Out
Alpharetta Presbyterian Church is committed to providing quality child care for busy parents. Our goals for the Parent’s Morning Out program are:
- to ensure a safe, loving environment for your children
- to offer a variety of activities to stimulate the emotional, social, physical, mental and spiritual development of each child
- to maintain a sensitive, caring staff
- to keep parents informed of their child’s activities and progress while at Parent's Morning Out.
We are pleased to announce the completion of our new Parents morning out playground.
Through direct experience, structured and free play, and social interaction, our Preschool offers a well-balanced program designed to prepare your child for future schooling and maturation. We take care to ensure that each child’s total development is addressed by the following goals:
- to provide a loving, Christian environment in which to encourage and challenge each child
- to help each child develop an attitude of eagerness and joy about learning
- to encourage each child to grow socially, emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually
- to help each child to discover his/her own uniqueness and importance
- to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum upon which to lay the foundation for future school workFor more information on the APC Dayschool, contact Nancy Fain, Director, or call the Dayschool Office at 770-751-3862.