Welcome to the APC Dayschool!
With over 20 years of service to the community, the APC Dayschool offers half day classes for children ages 2-5 years of age. Our dedication to excellence ensures a quality education in a Christian environment.
Registration for the 2014-2015 school year
Current students registration - January 15, 2013
New Family registration - January 16, 2013
Mother's Morning Out
Alpharetta Presbyterian Church is committed to providing quality child care for busy mothers. Our goals for the Mother’s Morning Out program are:
- to ensure a safe, loving environment for your children
- to offer a variety of activities to stimulate the emotional, social, physical, mental and spiritual development of each child
- to maintain a sensitive, caring staff
- to keep parents informed of their child’s activities and progress while at Mother's Morning Out.
Through direct experience, structured and free play, and social interaction, our Preschool offers a well-balanced program designed to prepare your child for future schooling and maturation. We take care to ensure that each child’s total development is addressed by the following goals:
- to provide a loving, Christian environment in which to encourage and challenge each child
- to help each child develop and attitude of eagerness and joy about learning
- to encourage each child to grow socially, emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually
- to help each child to discover his/her own uniqueness and importance
- to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum upon which to lay the foundation for future school work